Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

abuse

#1 User is offline   carter08 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2014-January-12, 18:20

As I played against XXXXX, he/she repeatedly abused her partners. After she first swore at one of her partners, I called XXXXX on it, to which she apologized. She continued to call one partner after another an idiot. And then, there was this rant...

XXXXXX →Table: no heart p?
(partner) →Table: sorry
XXXXXX→Table: nooooo
XXXXXX→Table: idiot
XXXXXX→Table: ***** you p

I hope this behavior is addressed by the site manager as it is uncomfortable for others.

This post has been edited by inquiry: 2014-January-12, 19:33
Reason for edit: Violation of Forum rules by listing names of a person not present to defend against the alleged poor behavior

#2 User is offline   inquiry 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Bridge, what else?

Posted 2014-January-12, 19:42

Welcome to the BBO Forums Carter08.

I am a site administrator here on these forums. It takes reports like this from people who observe it to get violators educated or sanctioned, so thank you for stepping up.
However, like the BBO gaming site itself, this site has rule so decorum. Sadly, you first post here violated the main rule. We don't allow venting of frustration against BBO players in this forum. The action you reported here is a violation of the BBO gaming site. The proper way to report this is to send an email to abuse at bridgebase dot com. Abuse has the ability to call up the chat by the person you report.

I have deleted the name of the person you report in your post above, but I have forwarded you complain to the abuse staff for their review.
--Ben--

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users