BBO Discussion Forums: Software To Help Creation Of Team Matches On Bbo - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Software To Help Creation Of Team Matches On Bbo UI template filler

#1 User is offline   Trumpace 

• Hideous Rabbit
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2008-January-22, 21:29

I have created a program to help create team matches quickly without having to reenter data again and again.

The program (FormFiller.exe) and instructions (readme.txt) are in a zip file here:

http://puzzles.members.winisp.net/Bridge/T.../FormFiller.zip

Unzip to a folder, say C:\FormFiller and follow the instructions. This works only on Windows systems.

If you have any trouble, please respond to this thread only and I (and hopefully others) will try to help. Please let me know how it works out (It seems to work for me! :D )

Note: If anything happens, like crash of BBO/your computer, invites being sent to wrong people, I am not liable. This is only for your convenience. Use it at your own risk.

Note: I expect the software to have many bugs. I will try to fix them if and when I can. Also, this is 0.0.0.1 version. It might be the last, or newer versions might work completely differently. Please don't assume anything.

Note: Feel Free to redistribute.

#2 User is offline   1_vidja 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-May-21, 01:11

Link is not working

Trumpace, on 2008-January-22, 21:29, said:

I have created a program to help create team matches quickly without having to reenter data again and again.

The program (FormFiller.exe) and instructions (readme.txt) are in a zip file here:

http://puzzles.members.winisp.net/Bridge/T.../FormFiller.zip

Unzip to a folder, say C:\FormFiller and follow the instructions. This works only on Windows systems.

If you have any trouble, please respond to this thread only and I (and hopefully others) will try to help. Please let me know how it works out (It seems to work for me! :D )

Note: If anything happens, like crash of BBO/your computer, invites being sent to wrong people, I am not liable. This is only for your convenience. Use it at your own risk.

Note: I expect the software to have many bugs. I will try to fix them if and when I can. Also, this is 0.0.0.1 version. It might be the last, or newer versions might work completely differently. Please don't assume anything.

Note: Feel Free to redistribute.

#3 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-May-21, 01:47

1_vidja, on 2020-May-21, 01:11, said:

Link is not working

This is old and refers to an ancient version of BBO. Would not work on web.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users