BBO Discussion Forums: Looking for an Intermediate/Advanced partner - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for an Intermediate/Advanced partner

#1 User is offline   mecu2 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2024-February-03, 17:41

Hi. I'm an Intermediate/Advanced player interested in finding a serious/regular partner to play with on BBO.

By that I mean we'd discuss conventions and play ahead of time, play in regular events/tournaments, and review the bidding/play afterwards in the hopes of improving. Of course, we can start out just playing pick-up games to see how things go and get a feel for each other.

I currently play 2/1 with a variety of conventions -- a la 25 Conventions You Should Know and/or Larry Cohen's top 12/16 lists; the most complicated convention on my current list is probably Lebensohl. I'm open to discussion on system and conventions, although there are some I'd want to stick with.

You can review my profile to see what I have listed there (although that hasn't really been updated in a while), and send me a message if you're interested in playing.

Thanks!

#2 User is offline   Forsu 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2024-February-19, 19:53

View Postmecu2, on 2024-February-03, 17:41, said:

Hi. I'm an Intermediate/Advanced player interested in finding a serious/regular partner to play with on BBO.

By that I mean we'd discuss conventions and play ahead of time, play in regular events/tournaments, and review the bidding/play afterwards in the hopes of improving. Of course, we can start out just playing pick-up games to see how things go and get a feel for each other.

I currently play 2/1 with a variety of conventions -- a la 25 Conventions You Should Know and/or Larry Cohen's top 12/16 lists; the most complicated convention on my current list is probably Lebensohl. I'm open to discussion on system and conventions, although there are some I'd want to stick with.

You can review my profile to see what I have listed there (although that hasn't really been updated in a while), and send me a message if you're interested in playing.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users