Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NAP B Partner seeking partner

#1 User is offline   Butchie T 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2023-October-07, 09:54

Late cancellation for tomorrow's NAP, B strat. I've been playing for six years and have about 625 MP. I am artcnorm@yahoo.con. Thanks

#2 User is offline   ThomasRush 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:Bridge (?), Toastmasters, wine, people, libertarianism, creating humor, teaching bridge

Posted 2023-October-08, 11:23

View PostButchie T, on 2023-October-07, 09:54, said:

Late cancellation for tomorrow's NAP, B strat. I've been playing for six years and have about 625 MP. I am artcnorm@yahoo.con. Thanks

You don't say what level of game this is -- is it a club qualifier, a unit qualifier, or a district final?

In order to play in flight B, you'll need a partner with fewer than 2500 points.
If it's a district NAP game, you'll need someone who has already qualified to play in that game and who lives (has his ACBL membership recorded) in your district... so including your ACBL district in your post is important.

While you can play with anyone in a club qualifying game, in order to qualify to play in the next stage's flight B game, you'll need to play with a partner who has fewer than 2500 points. In order to play with *this* partner at the next stage, he or she will have to be an ACBL member in your district.

If you're unclear on any of this, you can find the Conditions of Contest online, or, the director in charge of the game you're wanting to play in should be able to help you.
He who plants a tree affirms the future

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users