BBO Discussion Forums: New HTML button with comprehensive display of boards - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New HTML button with comprehensive display of boards

#1 User is offline   BudH 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:Operations Supervisor/Technical Advisor at nuclear power plant, soccer and basketball referee for more than 25 years; GLM; Ex-Head (Game) Director at South Bend (Indiana) Bridge Club; avid student of bridge law and game movements

Posted 2022-June-03, 05:20

I played an ACBL tournament on BBO for the first time in several months a few days ago. When I logged into Hand Records and saw a list of all 18 boards played with Movie, Lin, and Traveler links, I noticed in the upper right corner just above the Movie/Lin/Traveler links I have two buttons labelled "Download PBN" and "HTML". When I clicked on "HTML", saved the file, then opened it, I get an awesome full display of all the boards, played cards, and even how many seconds it took for each player's calls and plays. (Sometime last year I downloaded something I can't remember what which tells you how many seconds each player takes which you can see on the screen.)

Question 1: I have a friend who wants that HTML button to show up on HIS screen. How can he do that?

Question 2: What do you download/install to have the number of seconds show up for each call and play?

Bud H

#2 User is offline   pescetom 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2022-June-03, 05:47

2. BBO Helper is probably the 'thing' you downloaded which shows number of seconds (among other features).

#3 User is offline   BudH 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:Operations Supervisor/Technical Advisor at nuclear power plant, soccer and basketball referee for more than 25 years; GLM; Ex-Head (Game) Director at South Bend (Indiana) Bridge Club; avid student of bridge law and game movements

Posted 2022-June-03, 07:29

HTML-button

I would have inserted a picture but could not see how to do that.

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2022-June-05, 15:32

View PostBudH, on 2022-June-03, 07:29, said:

I would have inserted a picture but could not see how to do that.

Upload the picture to a site like imgur.com or snag.gy. Then use the img button to insert an image link to that URL.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users