Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Difficulty with BBO V3

#1 User is offline   notunpata 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-June-19, 12:57

I am using BBO V3 on Apple Mac OS Mojave.

Issues:

1. When I access Solitaire, I can no longer see an option for Weekly Free Hands.that I used to be able to see sometime back on same hardware/software.
2. When I set up a Teaching Table, use Past Hands as Deal Source, and point at a particular line and click on Select, nothing happens. I tried clicking on some of the folders, it appears folder names have been retained but the folder contents have disappeared. I used to be able to do all this before.
3. How do I ensure all the hands saved in that particular Deal Source folder gets played? Related to point 2 above.
4. Using BBO V3 on desktop, I can no longer Edit my Profile to update the "Other' Field. However, I was finally able to do this item from my iPhone. How come?

Apart from the annoyance, these are now significant issues as most tourneys have moved online in the wake of Covid-19.

Any assistance or guidance will be very welcome. I have tried reaching out to BBO Support team but, unlike in the past, I have not yet got any meaningful response.

Thank you all.

#2 User is offline   Chas_P 

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2020-June-19, 14:30

1. When I access Solitaire, I can no longer see an option for Weekly Free Hands.that I used to be able to see sometime back on same hardware/software.

Everything in Solitaire is free except the Instant Tournaments.

2. When I set up a Teaching Table, use Past Hands as Deal Source, and point at a particular line and click on Select, nothing happens. I tried clicking on some of the folders, it appears folder names have been retained but the folder contents have disappeared. I used to be able to do all this before.

Yes something does happen; you just don't see anything happen. Once you've selected a particular folder as the Deal Source, close that box and click the blue button with three lines through it on the upper left and click Redeal.

3. How do I ensure all the hands saved in that particular Deal Source folder gets played? Related to point 2 above.

As stated above, every time you click Redeal the software will deal the next deal in the folder.

4. Using BBO V3 on desktop, I can no longer Edit my Profile to update the "Other' Field.

Yes you can. Open the Account tab, click Profile on the upper left, put the mouse pointer in the Other box and edit as you see fit.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users