Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

login / password troubles

#1 User is offline   rahulc 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-May-14, 14:55

One of my friends/club members was unable to log in starting this morning, saying "connection closed - incorrect username/password". She normally just uses "remember me" but also tried entering manually. She gave me her password and I couldn't log in as her either. The "forgot password" says no email on file - and it does that for my account also! I know I've bought BB$ multiple times and I'm pretty sure I've had to reset my own password in the past.

username: mmrbbo

She's written to support I think, but I wanted to report the forgot password issue in either case, and see if there's something obvious we could try.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-May-18, 17:49

I just checked, we don't have an email saved for mmrbbo. It looks like she's only purchased BB$ using the mobile app, not our BB$ purchase page, so we don't get her email address.

We also don't have an email saved for rahulc. It appears that you use multiple accounts, you've probably used the password reset for a different account, such as 5nick, which does have an email saved.

#3 User is offline   rahulc 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-May-18, 23:42

View Postbarmar, on 2020-May-18, 17:49, said:

I just checked, we don't have an email saved for mmrbbo. It looks like she's only purchased BB$ using the mobile app, not our BB$ purchase page, so we don't get her email address.

We also don't have an email saved for rahulc. It appears that you use multiple accounts, you've probably used the password reset for a different account, such as 5nick, which does have an email saved.

No, this is my only account. 5nick is my mother. I hope you don't think we're the same account given we play together a lot!

Odd that you don't have my email. I've bought BB$ a few times, from my computer.

#4 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2020-May-19, 16:37

View Postrahulc, on 2020-May-18, 23:42, said:

No, this is my only account. 5nick is my mother. I hope you don't think we're the same account given we play together a lot!

Odd that you don't have my email. I've bought BB$ a few times, from my computer.

Sorry, I assumed they were both you because they use the same IP.

You've purchased BB$ using PayPal. We don't get your email address from them, either.

We only get your email address if you purchase BB$ using a credit card.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users