BBO Discussion Forums: How to download a TM result in a single LIN file using web BBO? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How to download a TM result in a single LIN file using web BBO? Just like windows client

#1 User is offline   bluetooth 

• PipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2010-November-23, 01:37

As we know, the windows-BBO 5.2.6 can save all the hands to my PC automatically. And, if I played a TM, all the boards are saved in a single LIN file. This is very helpful for analyzing the playing and bidding.

When we use Web-BBO, no records are saved to my PC. I DO know that I can go to the website to search the played hands, and I can save each one as a LIN file. That is, if we played a 8-board TM, there is 8 LIN files.

The question is: Can I download a TM in a single LIN file? How should I do?

Thanks!

#2 User is offline   paulg 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2010-November-23, 02:55

View Postbluetooth, on 2010-November-23, 01:37, said:

As we know, the windows-BBO 5.2.6 can save all the hands to my PC automatically. And, if I played a TM, all the boards are saved in a single LIN file. This is very helpful for analyzing the playing and bidding.

When we use Web-BBO, no records are saved to my PC. I DO know that I can go to the website to search the played hands, and I can save each one as a LIN file. That is, if we played a 8-board TM, there is 8 LIN files.

The question is: Can I download a TM in a single LIN file? How should I do?

Thanks!

Not possible currently. You can examine the boards as a set on-line using the web client (My BBO->Hands and results->Recent tournaments) but you do not have the free GIB available.

One option is to think of this as the future - storing hands in the 'cloud' rather than locally.
The Beer Card

I don't work for BBO and any advice is based on my BBO experience over the decades

#3 User is offline   bluetooth 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2010-November-23, 10:06

I see. Thank you although I knew this way (My BBO->Hands and results->Recent tournaments) to see results.
But, could we add a feature in the website (http://www.bridgebas...hands/index.php) to download a team match as a single LIN file? I don't think it is difficult.

#4 User is offline   psychonat 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-March-26, 04:18

Hello!

How can I download the entire tournament in one lin file?
Please note that I do not play in this tournaments but I would like to run cycle statistics on www for playing ppl.

#5 User is offline   LionHeart1 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2020-March-26, 06:57

View Postbluetooth, on 2010-November-23, 10:06, said:

I see. Thank you although I knew this way (My BBO->Hands and results->Recent tournaments) to see results.
But, could we add a feature in the website (http://www.bridgebas...hands/index.php) to download a team match as a single LIN file? I don't think it is difficult.

There is a free downloadable software on the internet, DDS (Double Dummy Solver), this software can download completely even a longer period of tournaments ( 24 hours up to 3 months). With this software you can not only see, but analyze your results.

#6 User is offline   DeddyPhys 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2020-March-30, 05:53

I am also facing the same issue. does anyone have the answer already?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users