• Group: Members

Posted 2011-August-26, 16:37

cant find it...where is it?

#2 User is offline   inquiry 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Bridge, what else?

Posted 2011-August-26, 19:03

Welcome to the Bridge Base Online Forum.

I see that you use the FLASH version of the program by going to www.bridgebase.com and clicking on Play Bridge Now link. The "chat Window" is not a new window. The flash program has several key areas. When you log in, you should see a list of players in an "area" on the right hand side of the screen, Four areas iwth red headings on the left hand side of the screen ("play or watch Bridge", "Featured Areas", "My BBO" and "BBO Today"). Below that should be a gray line that goes over and connects to a vertical grey line that separates the list of names on the right from the larger area on the left. The area below the grey line on the left is teh chat area. At the very bottom of the Flash window is an area that you can type a new chat message into.

Next time you are online. Come here and post a message asking ANYONE on the game site to send you a message so you can see the chat message. I would be glad to do that for you, but you are currently not online. Also, you can click on anyones BBO name and a profile box opens up. At the bottom of that profile box is a chat area you can type in to send them a message. The message you send will show up in the chat "window".

Again, welcome to bridgebase online.
--Ben--

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users